Sunday, March 29, 2009

great vacation

We had a great week skiing. We hadn't been to Saddleback before, and will certainly go back. The conditions and weather were the best we've had and the hill was a lot of fun. This past week had been quite busy with tests, chemo training and the port-a-cath was implanted. Tomorrow chemo starts!! They are giving me three types, plus a steroid (there goes the Olympics) and something for nausea. I have my new hair, so I think I'm ready :-) Time to get the party started.

1 comment:

  1. Kat's new, shorter hair cut (in prep for chemo) is fantasic and she looks amazing.
    Very edgy and trendy. Your loved ones are rooting for you, as always, and your fearlessness keeps us grounded. Please keep the updates coming and we are all so pleased you, and the family, had a great skiing vacation in prep for this next stage of your treatment....love to you, Kat,

    Janice

    ReplyDelete